9 Whistler Creekside Vacation Tips
Coming to Whistler Creekside this winter? Follow these 9 tips to make the most of your Whistler vacation in Creekside:
1. Wake up and upload Whistler Mountain early, the Creekside Gondola opens at 8:30am. No excuses, the Creekside Gondola is right outside our doors!
2. Plan a balance of home-cooked meals and dining out. The condo you have rented with Lodging Ovations has a fully equipped kitchen and the Creekside Market grocery store is less than 2 minute walk away.
3. Après at Dusty’s Bar and BBQ and eat in or take out breakfast from Dusty’s Backside. We recommend ordering one of Dusty’s famous Caesar’s and their delicious Champs burger.
4. Take advantage of all the conveniences Whistler Blackcomb offers in Creekside. Choose to pick up your ski/snowboard rentals from Can Ski Creekside location. Schedule your ski/snowboard lessons to start in Creekside. Choose to have your lift tickets delivered to the front desk ready for pick up upon arrival or you can stop by Creekside guest relations.
5. Take a stroll around the Creekside area, get to know the area! Nita Lake and Alpha Lake are a short walk away and are a beautiful sight in the winter as well.
6. Skiing or boarding Peak to Creek Run is a must do! It is a 7km long run with over 1544 vertical, from the Peak of Whistler Mountain down to our doors in Whistler Creekside.
7. Even though Creekside has everything you need, visit Whistler Village. It’s only 8km away, a 5-minute drive and a $2.50 bus ride.
8. On your first day speak to our front desk staff or concierge. They will be able to give you insider tips, information on events happening during your stay and advise on dining and activity options. Once you've decided where you would like to dine and what you'd like to do they will be happy to make reservations for you.
9. Last but not least, enjoy some down time at your hotel. Take an afternoon soak in the hot tub, read a book by the fire, enjoy a relaxing bath, take in the views from your balcony, watch skiers ski down the mountain, play a game of pool or watch a movie in the theater at Evolution and Legends and most importantly spend time with your loved ones.