Why Whistler Creekside?
Why Stay in Whistler Creekside You Ask?
Here are the top 5 reasons to stay in Whistler Creekside on your next winter Whistler vacation.
1. Lodging Ovations three properties Legends, First Tracks Loge and Evolution are all located in Creekside. These properties offer fully equipped suites, with kitchens, dining areas, living areas, fire places, balconies and washer and dryers.
2. We have our own gondola! The 6 person Creekside Gondola provides direct access up Whistler Mountain. Creekside to Peak in only 25 minutes! Legends and First Tracks Lodge are ski-in ski-out and Evolution is slope side with only a 3 minute walk to the gondola.
3. Creekside and Lodging Ovations provide a home away from home vacation experience. Whatever your heart desires is at your fingertips! Creekside Market grocery store, BC Liquor Store, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Can Ski retail and rental store, Whistler Blackcomb Ski School, and an array of dining options: pizza, sushi, fine and casual dining. Whistler Village is only an 8 minute drive away, with Whistler Transit buses running from 5:30am - 3:30am.
4. Relaxation! Creekside is a quieter alternative to Whistler Village. All three of our properties have, outdoor heated pools, adult and family hot tubs, fitness centers and common BBQ. For the family to enjoy, property specifics include:
- Legends: Kids games room with Nintendo Wii’s, theatre room, alpine lounge with big comfy couches and a pool table.
- Evolution: Sauna and steam room, games room with Nintendo Wii’s, foosball and pool table and a theatre room.
- First Tracks Lodge: Steam room
5. Last but not least, Dusty’s Bar and BBQ. Whistler’s legendary and original watering hole. They have spectacular patios, regular live music, a delicious BBQ menu and one of the best Caesar’s in Canada. If you’ve never danced in your ski gear after a day on the slopes, this is the place! You can also stop in at Dusty’s Backside for breakfast or lunch.
We hope to welcome you to Whistler Creekside this winter season!