Event Filled Summer
This summer couldn’t have been more event filled and there’s still more to come!
What an amazing summer we've had, great weather and hot temperatures consumed by Tough Mudder, The Longboard Festival, Canada Day Celebrations, Whistler Children’s Festival, Pemberton Music Festival, Iron Man, Wanderlust, The Canadian National BBQ Championships, Squamish Valley Music Festival, Crankworx, multiple Farmers Markets, Bike Races and lets not forget The Outdoor Concert Series, including the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and so much more.
This Labour Day weekend marks the end to summer and the last week of the Whistler Summer Concert Series with 3 more evenings of live music. Join us Friday, Saturday and Sunday as six different artists hit the stage at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Friday, August 29th
7:30 PM Del Barber Band
8:30 PM Dallas Smith
Saturday, August 30th
7:30 PM Messenjah
8:30 PM Rocky Dawuni
Sunday, August 31st
7:30 PM Headwater
8:30 PM Matt Nathanson
*Please note that Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue so dress weather appropriate.
Don’t worry the fun isn’t over yet! This September we have:
- The Granfondo on Sept 6th
- The Whistler Village Beer Festival from Sept 11th – 14th
- Telus Golf Classic on Sept 12th
- Whistler Hotel Housekeeping Olympics on Sept 16th
- The Vancouver Canucks Training Camp at Meadow Park from Sept 19th – 22nd
- Whistler Spirit Run on September
- and the Sunday Whistler Farmer’s Market runs until October 12th!
Photo Credits: Mike Crane - Crankworx, Whistler Olympic Plaza and Granfondo Bikers