GO Fest - Whistler's Great Outdoors Festival
Featured EventMay 17, 2019 - May 20, 2019
GO Fest celebrates what Whistler is all about, the great outdoors! Go Fest returns to Whistler Victoria Day Long weekend, which is the time of year when you can ski, snowboard, bike, fish, run, paddle board, canoe and kayak all in one day. Go Fest 's activities include sports, arts and culture, music and more.
Village Stroll Entertainment
Sporting Events and Activities:
- Beach Volleyball Tournament
- GO Fest Tennis Tournament
- Go Sailing Clinic and Regatta on Alta Lake
- Introduction to Tennis at the Whistler Racquet Club
- Road Cycling with the Whistler Cycling Club
- Self-Guided River of Golden Dreams Tour
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Lake Side Park
- Tennis Doubles Strategy Clinic
- The Bici Gusti Gourmet Ride
- Whistler Valley Trail Run 5/10km Course
The concert schedule is still being finalized.
Fun for all ages.
Arts and Culture Events and Activities:
- Bear Sculpting at the Crystal Lodge Art Gallery
- Dinner and a Show at the Point Artist-Run Centre
- The GoPro GoShow presented by Whistler Blackcomb
- Venture at The Point Artist-Run Centre on Alta Lake
- WFF Adventure Film Series May 19 -21
- Whistler Mountain Bike Heritage presented by the Whistler Museum
- Wine About Art at The Crystal Lodge Art Gallery
Entertainment for kids.
Visit Whistler's Great Outdoors Festival for a full schedule of events.