Think Bike Whistler
Event Date: Friday, June 02, 2017
Event Time: 9am
Event Location: Whistler
Think Bike Whistler is a chance for attendees to test out the latest mountain bike technology on Whistler's trails. Formerly known as Outerbike, Think Bike brings to world’s best bike and gear manufactures to Whistler for a multi-day expo. A few events happening are guided rides, trail builder speaker series, social events, kid’s demos and a trail building project.
Schedule of Events
Wednesday, May 31st: “Talk Dirty to Me”- Trailbuilders talk on inspiration and motivation.
Think Bike Daily Schedule: June 1st – 3rd
- 9am - Bike registration opens, attendees can take bikes out at 10am
- 10am - Bike Park opens for Downhill and Enduro riders
- 10: 30am - Tours leave from Lot 2
- 11:30am - 2pm - Lunch Available at Longhorn Saloon
- 1:30pm - Tours leave from Lot 2
- 4pm - Bike return deadline
- 4:30pm - 6pm - Apres at Longhorn
Thursday, June 1st: WORCA Twoonie Ride at 5:30pm
Friday, June 2nd: “Our Dirty History”- Whistler Museum at 7pm
Saturday, June 3rd: Think Bike Whistler Fundraiser for WORCA at 8pm
Sunday, June 4: Think Bike closes and all bike must be returned by 1pm
Register now to take part in Whistler Think Bike 2017
Book Your Accommodation for Think Bike 2017!
Choose from Legends, First Tracks Lodge or Evolution, all with convenient and secure bike storage, outdoor heated pools, two hot tubs and private balconies.
Contact us for more information.