Whistler Tree Trek Tours
Discover the rainforest in a new way by viewing it from the treetops of ancient cedars, hemlocks and firs in a TreeTrek Canopy Walk adventure. Explore the area 200 feet above the Fitzsimmons Creek while taking a leisurely walk along suspension bridges, forest boardwalks and viewing platforms.
Detailed signage and guided tours enhance the experience for those who love education or just want to be amazed. While on course, visitors are able to see first hand the difference in forest composition between the ancient, old growth forests and the second generation forests that exist in the area.
TreeTrek Quick Facts
- Number of bridges = 7 suspension plus 2 rigid bridges
- Maximum height = about 200' above the rushing waters of Fitzsimmons Creek
- Several Tree of platforms
- TreeTrek tours include bridges, boardwalks and trails
- Age of Trees in the forest = from very young up to around 800 years old. One of our trees, known as "Big Doug" was already a few hundred years old around the time Columbus arrived in the Americas
- TreeTrek tours run in all weather conditions 365 days a year
- Our oldest guest was a spry 93
- We regularly accommodate small children
- Infants enjoy TreeTrek too - in a backpack. If you don't have a backpack, don't worry, we'll provide one for you. Just make sure to let us know at the time of your booking as supplies are limited